Acupressure Smoking Points will help restore balance and calm...
The Principles of Yin and Yang explain why we crave one of the most yang actions - inhaling FIRE!
These Points helped me tremendously during my first few days of withdrawal.
Tim Mee - Stop Smoking Point
Check it out... I'm sure you'll find it. Press gently in circular motion until you feel completely past the 'smoking craving'
1. Point Zero - general homeostatic balance
2. Shen Men - stress, anxiety, excessive sensitivity
3. Autonomic Point - balances sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, blood circulation
4. Thalamus Point - over excitement, shock, sweating
5. Endocrine Point - balance endocrine hormones, hypersensitivity
6. Master Oscillation Point - balances left and right hemispheres
7. Allergy Point - reduce allergic inflammations, eliminate toxicity
8. Tranquilizer Point - general sedation, anxiety
9. Master Sensorial (eye) Point - tinnitus, blurred vision
10. Master Cerebral Point - nervousness, anxiety, fear, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
You won't need all of the Acupressure Points... see which ones works for you...
I often use the Master Cerebral Point, the Thalamus Point and the Tranquilizer Point.
You can use your index and thumb and just gently (or vigorously... if needed) massage... you can do it anywhere... especially useful in situations where you need to be calm and focused...
How it works: by placing Zero Smoke on your ear, you are stimulating an acupressure point by releasing endorphin into your brain that stimulate the sensation that smoking generates.
How to use: place two bio-magnets on a precise point on the outer ear. The inherent properties of two bio-magnets keep them in place by attraction.Then do your daily activities.
Effective to quit smoking: Wearing the ear magnet and smoke as usual, then your desire of smoking will become less and dissipate finally.
Safe and healthy: This Magnetic Therapy Ear is natural, no chemical, no pills