Acupressure Smoking Points will restore balance and calm...
The Principles of Yin and Yang explain why we crave one of the most yang actions - inhaling FIRE!
These Points helped me tremendously during my first few days of withdrawal.
1. Point Zero - general homeostatic balance
2. Shen Men - stress, anxiety, excessive sensitivity
3. Autonomic Point - balances sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, blood circulation
4. Thalamus Point - over excitement, shock, sweating
5. Endocrine Point - balance endocrine hormones, hypersensitivity
6. Master Oscillation Point - balances left and right hemispheres
7. Allergy Point - reduce allergic inflammations, eliminate toxicity
8. Tranquilizer Point - general sedation, anxiety
9. Master Sensorial (eye) Point - tinnitus, blurred vision
10. Master Cerebral Point - nervousness, anxiety, fear, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
You won't need all of the Acupressure Points... see which ones works for you...
I often use the Master Cerebral Point, the Thalamus Point and the Tranquilizer Point.
You can use your index and thumb and just gently (or vigorously... if needed) massage... you can do it anywhere... especially useful in situations where you need to be calm and focused...