Natural Clean Water...
All Bodily Functions Are Affected by Water!
'Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.
Lao-Tzu (600 B.C.A)
Because our body is mostly made of water –
water is THE MAIN FACTOR for good health.
All Bodily Functions are Affected by Water
An interesting fact is that as babies our bodies are approximately 80 to 90 percent water and as we grow older the water percentage drops gradually down to 50 to 60 percent!
This information, in itself, gives us an indication into the health benefits of drinking water...
slowing the aging process.
Some of the functions of water in the human body include:
• Flow of blood and lymph through the body
• Functioning of our brains
• Transfer and absorption of nutrients into cells and tissues
• Removal of waste-products out of the cells – detoxification of the body
• Effective nerve impulses in the nervous system
• Hormone balance
• Regulation of body temperature
• Lubrication and cushioning of joints
Benefits of Drinking Water
EVERY health condition, illness and disease is affected by our intake of water!
'Dehydration or Hypovolemia is specifically a decrease in volume of blood plasma.
Symptoms may include headaches similar to what is experienced during a hangover, a sudden episode of visual snow, decreased blood pressure (hypotension), and dizziness or fainting when standing up due to orthostatic hypo-tension.
Untreated dehydration generally results in delirium, unconsciousness, swelling of the tongue and, in extreme cases, death.rinking Water
Dehydration symptoms generally become noticeable after 2% of one's normal water volume has been lost. Initially, one experiences thirst and discomfort, possibly along with loss of appetite and dry skin. This can be followed by constipation. Athletes may suffer a loss of performance of up to 30% and experience flushing, low endurance, rapid heart rates, elevated body temperatures, and rapid onset of fatigue.
In people over age 50, the body’s thirst sensation diminishes and continues diminishing with age. Many senior citizens suffer symptoms of dehydration.
Often, dehydration becomes the major problem in an otherwise self-limited illness. Fluid loss may even be severe enough to become life-threatening.'
Drinking plenty of pure water has been shown to help the body heal itself from many dehydration symptoms... including general pain and inflammation in muscles and joints, tension headaches and migraines, skin problems, including acne, eczema and psoriasis... and many more.
This is not to say that water alone will cure every disease.
However, proper hydration is often the missing link and should be an essential part of every health program.
Water Benefits on a Cellular Level
In order to understand the health benefits of drinking water, it is most helpful to look at health from the cellular level.
It is estimated that we have somewhere between 70 to 100 trillion cells in our bodies.
Healthy cells make a healthy body.
So what is a healthy cell?
A healthy cell is one in which the nutrients can easily get into the cell and the toxins can efficiently get out.
The efficiency of this process is the essence of physical health. Our cells need nutrients to survive.
Not only is water the transport fluid for nutrients to get into the cells, water itself is a nutrient.
In fact, oxygen and water are the most important nutrients for the human body. Thus, water plays an important metabolic role in all functions in the body.
Eliminating waste is another essential health prerequisite – water taking the main role.
Diseases are different expressions of toxicity.
All of the detoxification functions in the body—including breathing, sweating, urinating and defecating—require water. However, the body is ingenious at adapting. When dehydrated, it will safely store toxins in various places in the body, such as in fatty tissue, in arterial deposits or in the joints.
This system will save us in the short-run... but has disastrous effects in the long-run.
Our Drinking Water - What is the best Water?
If your priority is health and wellness, your best drinking water will have the following qualities:
1. Contaminant free. The water is filtered of unhealthy toxins, including synthetic chemicals, toxic metals, bacteria and viruses, radioactive substances, and other treatment additives such as chlorine and fluoride. See: Activated Charcoal
2. Mineral rich. The natural occurring minerals in the source water are not removed through purification processes, such as reverse osmosis and distillation.
3. Alkaline pH. The drinking water has an alkaline pH between 7.0 and 9.5, which means that the water contains a healthy level of alkaline minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
4. Good taste. In this age of fast food, synthetic medicines, and complex lifestyles, we tend to overlook the obvious facts. Our body is mostly water, performing millions of life-giving tasks every moment. In each of these synchronized miracles there is one primary ingredient: